Location: Islington Square
Reports to: Head of eCommerce
As a growing business, we’re looking for an Online Customer Service Associate based out of our brand new office in Islington Square. You’ll help to answer customer queries via phone, email and live chat. The ideal candidates will be outgoing, friendly and passionate about food, while also being able to deliver second-to-none advice and customer service to our customers.
Key Job Components:
- Answering customer queries by phone, email, online chat (or in-store) regarding our products and online store, surveying customers and ensuring a customer experience that is second to none.
- Resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently
- In busy periods, you will be required to help out the warehouse team with online Order Fulfilment, including picking and packing online orders.
- Helping to build a loyal base of return customers, with a focus on long-term relationships rather than one-off transactional selling
- A successful candidate who performs well in the role may also be given additional responsibilities, including managing sales for interior design and high-value clients
Key Skills and Characteristics:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Self Reliance & Problem Solving
- A genuine passion for cooking and entertaining
- Experience in a retail eCommerce customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills (GSuite, MS Word )
- Experience using Shopify, Netsuite and/or Zendesk would be highly advantageous
How to Apply:
Please note, rotating weekend day/s and holidays will be required.
If you’re an organised individual, who is hard-working, reliable and loves to work as part of a team, we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line the position you are applying for. Please send the following documents in "pdf" (Adobe Acrobat) file format:
- Your CV
- A Covering Letter introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit with our team