About the Big Green Egg
We believe that the Big Green Egg ceramic smoker BBQ is the best on the market. Its story began in 1974. American serviceman and entrepreneur Ed Fisher discovered kamado ceramic cookers overseas and then sought to introduce them back home. The Big Green Egg’s technology has continued to evolve over the years. From the hard-coat porcelain glaze to the state-of-the-art-ceramics to the patented vent cap and draft door, the Big Green Egg is far ahead of its competition.
It's loved by professional chefs all over the world and our co-founders, Justin and David, each has one. We love that you can light your BBQ rain, shine, or snow…and be ready to cook in 12 minutes. You can get over 80 hours’ worth of barbecuing, baking, roasting and smoking with one bag of charcoal.
Now you can clip your MiniMax into a Foldable Stand which will raise your Egg off the ground by 60cm.
This Minimax Big Green Egg delivers big flavour in a compact package. What’s more, it’s portable. It’s perfect for camping or when you are on the move. It also works well as a companion for the Large or Extra Large Egg to prepare several courses at once. The table base has integrated handles to assist in transport.
Included with the MiniMax Big Green Egg:
- Fire Ring & Fire Grate
- Steel Cooking Grid
- Ceramic Snuffer Cap
- Dual Function Metal Top
- Tel-True Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Complimentary Kerb-side Delivery With No Assembly - The driver will deliver your Big Green Egg and Stand on a pallet to the kerb outside your property and will not remove any packaging. By minimising the time spent on-site, the driver is able to make more deliveries and keep the delivery service complimentary. Secondly, the packaging is left with you on delivery to minimise the chances of any scuffs or dents as you move your Big Green Egg into place. You'll need at least two people to manoeuvre the Big Green Egg & Stand into position and complete the assembly. We find you don’t need more than a few basic tools, the instructions and a handy YouTube tutorial to easily put it together within 1-2 hours.
We consider the Big Green Egg a lifetime investment that will give you guaranteed returns on the best of outdoor cooking.
Who is theMiniMax Big Green Egg for?
The MiniMax is great for urban balconies or for folks who like to BBQ when camping or picnicking.
This MiniMax Big Green Egg can fit up to:
- 4 burgers
- 2 steaks
- 1 chicken vertically
- 1 racks of ribs vertically
- or a 5kg Turkey
MiniMax Big Green EggEssential Accessory Pack
From our personal experience of owning and using Big Green Egg BBQ's, we've put together what we believe are the most essential accessories you'll need to get the full potential out of your new BBQ:
- 1 x Big Green Egg ConvEGGtor (Plate Setter)
- 1 x Big Green Egg Ash Tool
- 1 x Big Green Egg Cast Iron Grid Lifter
- 1 x Big Green Egg Natural Instant Fire Starters
- 1 x Big Green Egg Premium 100% Natural Lump Charcoal (20lb)
Why we love it
- Grills steaks, burgers, fish & veg to perfection
- Kiln-like body locks in moisture & concentrates the smoke
- Foldable Stand raises your Egg off the ground & provides more table space
About The Brand
Big Green Egg
The Big Green Egg Company was founded by Ed Fisher in 1974 and is based in Tucker, Georgia, USA. Their signature product is a kamado-style ceramic charcoal barbecue that is a very versatile cooking device which can grill, bake, smoke or slow-cook your food. Ed discovered kamado cookers when he was a serviceman based in Japan, and was so impressed with these cookers he introduced them back home.
The Big Green Egg is manufactured from a ceramic, partly developed by NASA, that is designed to reflect heat and to allow temperatures of up to 650°C, making restaurant-quality bread or pizza easy to achieve at home. The temperature inside the Big Green Egg can be regulated between 70°C and 350°C, maintained to the degree even when the outdoor temperature is below freezing.
The Big Green Egg is produced in several sizes and with numerous bases, tables, shelves and accessories to create your ideal setup, and the company sells various barbecue accessories, from lump charcoal to expanding shelves, that are optimised for their grills.Shop Big Green Egg