About the Big Green Egg
We believe that the Big Green Egg ceramic smoker BBQ is the best on the market. Its story began in 1974. American serviceman and entrepreneur Ed Fisher discovered kamado ceramic cookers overseas and then sought to introduce them back home. The Big Green Egg’s technology has continued to evolve over the years. From the hard-coat porcelain glaze to the state-of-the-art-ceramics to the patented vent cap and draft door, the Big Green Egg is far ahead of its competition.
It's loved by professional chefs all over the world and our co-founders, Justin and David, each has one. We love that you can light your BBQ rain, shine, or snow…and be ready to cook in 12 minutes. You can get over 80 hours’ worth of barbecuing, baking, roasting and smoking with one bag of charcoal.
This Large Big Green Egg with Modular Nest features their brand-new Egg Frame. Use it on its own or purchase and add other modules one-at-a-time to build your dream outdoor kitchen. This modular nest comes with a stainless steel wire grid insert, tool hooks and feet levellers. If you will need to move your BBQ around frequently, caster wheels may be purchased separately.
Included with the Large Egg:
- rEGGulator Vent Cap to provide precise temperature control
- Fire Ring & Fire Grate
- Steel Cooking Grid
- Tel-True Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Complimentary Kerb-side Delivery With No Assembly - The driver will deliver your Big Green Egg and Stand on a pallet to the kerb outside your property and will not remove any packaging. By minimising the time spent on-site, the driver is able to make more deliveries and keep the delivery service complimentary. Secondly, the packaging is left with you on delivery to minimise the chances of any scuffs or dents as you move your Big Green Egg into place. You'll need at least two people to manoeuvre the Big Green Egg & Stand into position and complete the assembly. We find you don’t need more than a few basic tools, the instructions and a handy YouTube tutorial to easily put it together within 1-2 hours.
We consider the Big Green Egg a lifetime investment that will give you guaranteed returns on the best of outdoor cooking.
Who is theLarge Big Green Egg for?
The Large size accommodates the cooking needs from 2 to 10+ people.
This Large Big Green Egg can fit up to:
- 12 burgers
- 8 steaks
- 6 chickens vertically
- 7 racks of ribs vertically
- a 14"" pizza
- or a 20lb Turkey
Large Big Green EggEssential Accessory Pack
From our personal experience of owning and using Big Green Egg BBQ's, we've put together what we believe are the most essential accessories you'll need to get the full potential out of your new BBQ:
- 1 x Big Green Egg EGGspander 1-Piece ConvEGGtor Basket
- 2 x Big Green Egg Half Moon Ceramic Baking Stone for EGGspander System
- 1 x Big Green Egg Ash Tool
- 1 x Big Green Egg Cast Iron Grid Lifter
- 1 x Big Green Egg Natural Instant Fire Starters
- 1 x Big Green Egg Premium 100% Natural Lump Charcoal (20lb)
Why we love it
- Grills steaks, burgers, fish & veg to perfection
- Works as an outdoor oven for baking or low-and-slow cooking
- Modular frame allows you to custom build your outdoor kitchen
About The Brand
Big Green Egg
The Big Green Egg Company was founded by Ed Fisher in 1974 and is based in Tucker, Georgia, USA. Their signature product is a kamado-style ceramic charcoal barbecue that is a very versatile cooking device which can grill, bake, smoke or slow-cook your food. Ed discovered kamado cookers when he was a serviceman based in Japan, and was so impressed with these cookers he introduced them back home.
The Big Green Egg is manufactured from a ceramic, partly developed by NASA, that is designed to reflect heat and to allow temperatures of up to 650°C, making restaurant-quality bread or pizza easy to achieve at home. The temperature inside the Big Green Egg can be regulated between 70°C and 350°C, maintained to the degree even when the outdoor temperature is below freezing.
The Big Green Egg is produced in several sizes and with numerous bases, tables, shelves and accessories to create your ideal setup, and the company sells various barbecue accessories, from lump charcoal to expanding shelves, that are optimised for their grills.Shop Big Green Egg