De Buyer Inocuivre Copper Casserole with Lid

Regular price £355.00 £177.50
A premium casserole made of 90% copper and 10% stainless steel from base to rim, allowing for optimal heat responsiveness. Two oversized handles let it fit easily into any oven.
Immediate Dispatch Free UK delivery on orders over £50* Delivery & Returns

Product Details

Culinary professionals know they can trust De Buyer to make hard-wearing, reliable kitchenware. Established in 1830, the French metal manufacturer has made pots, pans and baking equipment from a variety of materials, from copper to iron to steel, all with global success. Their Inocuivre range comprises 90% copper from base to rim, which is prized among chefs for being the best conductor of heat, responding to changes to temperature quickly and uniformly. The other 10% is made of stainless steel, allowing for easy cleaning and eliminating the need to re-tin. The traditional cast iron handles are oversized and easy to lift from oven to table. It is suitable on all hobs except induction, and is not dishwasher-safe.   
  • Oven Compatible.
    Oven Compatible
  • Gas Hob Compatible.
    Gas Hob Compatible
  • AGA Compatible.
    AGA Compatible
  • Electric Hob Compatible.
    Electric Hob Compatible
  • Ceramic Hob Compatible.
    Ceramic Hob Compatible

Why we love it

‘Copper marks the difference between a very good dish and a perfect dish, since the heat responsiveness gives you a great degree of control over the textures and flavours of your food.’

Specifications & Care

Capacity n/a
Care Hand wash
Country of Origin France
Dimensions Diameter 20cm X L 29.5cm X H 13cm
Material Copper, stainless steel; cast iron handles
About The Brand

De Buyer

De Buyer is known internationally as a leader in professional and domestic cookware. Established in 1830, they have almost two centuries worth of experience in manufacturing metal (carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, and more), and are excellent at adapting their products for modern kitchens, as exemplified by their range of silicone bakeware and induction-compatible copper pots and pans. In 2009 the French Ministry for the Economy, Finance and Industry presented de Buyer with the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company) Award, which recognises the company’s artisanal traditions and industrial excellence.

We have long been fans of their carbon steel Mineral B frying pans, designed to quickly reach the high temperatures ideal for searing, browning and grilling. We also carry items from their Inocuivre range of copper pans, as well as a wide selection of baking and pastry tools.

Shop De Buyer

TrustPilot Reviews