Built around a unique pumping system patented by Wacaco, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality—more than what most home espresso machines can deliver! It requires 15% less force than Wacaco's popular Minipresso GR. Made of BPA-free plastic, the Nanopresso is 15.6cm-long and weighs just 336g, making it easy to travel with. The scoop and cleaning brush fit inside the cup to make a self-contained machine, and this colour comes with a zipped carry case. It yields an 80ml cup of espresso. (Not microwave-safe; hand wash only.) It is very simple to use:
1. Add finely ground coffee to the filter basket with the help of an integrated scoop
2. Tamper to level the grind
3. Add hot water into the water tank
4. Unlock the piston from its locked position until it protrudes; then pump a few times to pressurise and infuse the grind
5. Keep pressing the piston to release the espresso with crema
Why we love it
'A very impressive manual espresso maker—easy to use and makes delicious coffee, every single time.'