Careers: Online Order Fulfilment & Stockroom Associate
JOB TITLE: Online Order Fulfilment & Stockroom Associate
HOURS: Full Time
LOCATION: Islington Square
As a growing business, we’re looking for an Online Order Fulfilment & Stockroom Associate. You’ll help us manage the accuracy of our stock, the organisation of our warehouse, fulfil orders for our online customers as well as assist with the timely movement of stock across our locations.
E-Commerce Order Fulfilment
- Work with our Warehouse Supervisor to ensure all online sales orders are picked and packed accurately.
- Take responsibility to ensure all sales orders are dispatched with designated couriers on time.
- Assist our Warehouse Supervisor to fulfil all backorders for out of stock items. Ensure that items are delivered to us on time by suppliers and that customers are communicated with so expectations are managed about when they will receive their items.
- Assist with customer communication for any orders
- Assist our Warehouse Supervisor in receiving and scanning in deliveries from suppliers on a daily basis.
- Assist the Islington Retail Team in unpacking new deliveries to ensure stock is made available to customers on the shop floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept tidy and organised as per the instructions of the Warehouse Supervisor & Islington Store Manager.
- Assist with picking and packing items ready for stock transfers across the different locations of the business.
- Where required, book external couriers to carry out the stock transfers across our different locations.
- This role is physically demanding, with heavy lifting and physical activity required throughout the day.
- You will work on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day
Equal Opportunity Employer
Borough Kitchen is an equal opportunities employer and we treat all our employees fairly and equally, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, pregnancy and maternity, or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee.
How to Apply:
If you’re an organised individual, who is hard-working, reliable and loves to work as part of a team, we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line the position you are applying for. Please send the following documents in "pdf" (Adobe Acrobat) file format:
- Your CV
- A Covering Letter introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit with our team
- Your Favourite Recipe: a dish you love to make for friends/family. Explain why you love this recipe and if this is a personal recipe or one from family or friends. Describe how to prepare it and what else you would serve alongside your dish