If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
- Gift Cards are redeemable by the holder for any goods or services sold by Borough Kitchen in-store and online. Gift Cards are transferable but have no cash value. Gift Cards may be used in conjunction with any offers unless otherwise stated in that offer.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed by presenting the physical voucher or showing the email voucher code to Borough Kitchen at the time of a purchase in-store or by using the code for purchases made online at www.boroughkitchen.com. The available balance will be applied to your purchase. If any purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Card, any outstanding balance must be paid by the holder of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are not exchangeable, in whole or in part, for cash.
- If the full value of the Gift Card is not redeemed in one transaction, there is no cash, change or refund provided. Any remaining balance will remain on the Gift Card until the expiry date stated on the gift card. If the expiry date is not shown on the Gift Card, it will be 18 months from the date of purchase of the Gift Card.
- Borough Kitchen will not be held responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards, whether they are physical cards or stored on your electronic devices. We recommend you treat your Gift Card as you would cash. You may wish to take a photo of your Gift Card. Should your Gift Card be lost or stolen, please contact us immediately with the photo and/or Gift Card code and any proof of purchase, including a store receipt or online purchase receipt. Should a stolen or lost Gift Card be redeemed before you report the loss or theft to us, then Borough Kitchen will not be able to reissue your Gift Card.
- Borough Kitchen Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 08903402 and whose registered office is at 129C Upper St, London N1 1QP, is the Issuer and Redeemer of Gift Cards. All correspondence should be sent to Borough Kitchen,129C Upper St, London N1 1QP or by email to email@example.com