With this Big Green Egg EGG Genius you can remotely manage and monitor your cooking temperature from your phone, computer or tablet.
- Monitor the temperature of your food
- Receive alerts when the EGG temperature is too high or low and when your food is finished
- Quickly and easily reach your desired cooking temperature as the blower ramps up to fan the lighted charcoal; automatically adjusts the blower speed to optimise the desired temperature
- Automatically lowers pit temperature to keep food warm when the cooking is finished
- Detects sudden temperature drops from opening the dome and will turn the fan off temporarily to avoid over-stoking the fire
- In the case of power outage, the unit continues running at saved set temperature then reconnects to the WiFi network automatically when power returns
- Includes 2 industrial-duty thermometer probes for accurate readings to 260°C -
Why we love it
- Remotely manage & monitor your Egg
- Receive alerts of temperature changes and when your food is done
- Suitable for all sizes of the Big Green Egg
About The Brand
Big Green Egg
The Big Green Egg Company was founded by Ed Fisher in 1974 and is based in Tucker, Georgia, USA. Their signature product is a kamado-style ceramic charcoal barbecue that is a very versatile cooking device which can grill, bake, smoke or slow-cook your food. Ed discovered kamado cookers when he was a serviceman based in Japan, and was so impressed with these cookers he introduced them back home.
The Big Green Egg is manufactured from a ceramic, partly developed by NASA, that is designed to reflect heat and to allow temperatures of up to 650°C, making restaurant-quality bread or pizza easy to achieve at home. The temperature inside the Big Green Egg can be regulated between 70°C and 350°C, maintained to the degree even when the outdoor temperature is below freezing.
The Big Green Egg is produced in several sizes and with numerous bases, tables, shelves and accessories to create your ideal setup, and the company sells various barbecue accessories, from lump charcoal to expanding shelves, that are optimised for their grills.Shop Big Green Egg