Mauviel M'150CI Stockpot with Lid

£619.00
A 1.5-mm copper stock pot with traditional cast iron handles from Mauviel, designed to provide excellent heat responsiveness.

Size
Ready to ship by Wednesday, 5 October 2022 Free UK delivery on orders over £50* Delivery & Returns

Product Details



Mauviel’s M'150CI stockpot is made of copper, an exceptional conductor of heat that allows even, controlled cooking that responds to the slightest changes of temperature instantly. With a 1.5-mm layer of copper (90%), you can expect great heat-responsiveness, without it being too heavy to lift. The other 10% of the pan is made from ultra-durable stainless steel that is easy to clean and never needs to be ‘re-tinned’. Traditional cast iron handles are a nod to Mauviel's rich heritage of copper manufacturing, which has taken place in Normandy since 1830. This stock pot is built to last a lifetime. Suitable for all hobs except induction; it should not be placed in the dishwasher.

Mauviel M'150 and M'200 pans, with stainless steel, bronze, or cast iron handles, are made of pure copper that’s soft by nature. They are polished and finished by hand, resulting in minor abrasions, small black marks or scuffs. These are considered normal and do not have any impact on performance or durability.

  • Oven Compatible.
    Oven Compatible
  • Gas Hob Compatible.
    Gas Hob Compatible
  • AGA Compatible.
    AGA Compatible
  • Electric Hob Compatible.
    Electric Hob Compatible
  • Ceramic Hob Compatible.
    Ceramic Hob Compatible

Why we love it

'Mauviel has engineered this piece to have the best heat responsiveness possible, while also considering the weight and comfort of use.'

Specifications & Care

Care Hand wash; restore lustre with Copperbrill copper polish
Country of Origin France
Dimensions Diameter 24cm X H 24cm
Material 1.5mm thick copper, 18/10 stainless interior (90% copper); cast iron handle
Warranty Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
About The Brand

Mauviel

Since 1830, Mauviel has been making its superior cookware in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, which roughly translates to 'city of pans'. Known the world over by professional chefs and discerning home cooks, Mauviel produces several collections to fit every kitchen, from traditional tin-lined copper to induction-friendly stainless steel cookware that's ideal for induction hobs. The business has remained in the Mauviel family for seven generations, and it employs 70 highly skilled and experienced artisans to make just over 1000 unique products.

From creation to completion, the artistry with which Mauviel produces each piece demonstrates why the brand sits among the top tier of its industry. Thoughtful details like pouring rims and recessed handles, plus how neatly pieces in various ranges stack together, make using their cookware feel enjoyable. Their products are made to last a lifetime.

Shop Mauviel

TrustPilot Reviews