The Meater 2 Plus Meat Thermometer has advanced engineering and technology and an aesthetic redesign. This wire-free probe with dual sensors measures food's internal and ambient temperature, which you can monitor from the Meater app on your phone. It is simple to use: Insert the probe into a piece of meat and select which meat you are cooking on the Meater app – you'll then see a drop-down menu with different cuts of that meat. Choose your cut, start cooking, and the Meater will guide you through the rest of the process, including how long to let meat rest before you cut into it.
New features include:
- Smart Temp™ Technology: Five internal sensors help find the true lowest temperature of the meat
- High-temperature reading resolution. Pin-point accuracy to ±0.3°C
- Flame Guard design allows the probe to withstand ambient temperature to 550°C for open fire grilling
- Fast charge technology: 15 minutes for a 12-hour cook
- Bluetooth 5.2 Coded PHY Long Range: extended range providing more freedom when grilling
- Certified calibration certificate: Meter 2 Plus is rigorously tested via a custom-designed 3-point calibration process, ensuring accurate measurements
- A durable, 30% thinner probe with levelled-up tech making it possible to use on smaller cuts of meat
Like the Meater Plus, this thermometer features a charger of natural, sustainable bamboo construction with a magnetic backing and runs on 1 AAA battery.
Why we love it
'An excellent thermometer that walks you through every step of the cooking process. So easy to use and eliminates the guesswork. No more checking, poking and probing, which is great when you are entertaining.'
Specifications & Care
|Country of Origin
|L 15.7cm X W 3.7cm X H 2.4cm
|Charger: Bamboo Probe: Stainless steel and ceramic construction