A fabulous twist on the classic Negroni, we swap the gin for champagne and serve it up in flutes. The Campari and sweet vermouth lend a gorgeous colour to this show-stopper. Makes enough for four Champagne glasses.
- 75ml sweet vermouth
- 50ml Campari
- 25ml triple sec
- 4 cocktail cherries
- 1/2 bottle ice-cold champagne
- In a cocktail mixing glass filled with ice, combine vermouth, Campari and triple sec; stir well.
- Place a cocktail cherry in each champagne flute.
- Divide the chilled mixture between the flutes.
- Top each flute with slowly poured champagne.