Not your everyday Tom Collins. Our in-house mixologist adds Aperol which contributes a hint of bitter and sweet oranges and other herbs and gives the drink a lovely colour.
Size up this recipe to fill a pitcher, and let guests fill their glasses with ice and add the club soda on their own.
- 75ml London dry gin
- 35ml Aperol
- 30ml lemon juice
- 5ml (1 tsp) caster sugar
- 90-100ml cold club soda
- 1 orange slice, 1 cocktail cherry, for garnish
For the Cocktail
- Measure gin, Aperol, lemon juice and sugar into a mixing glass
- Add ice, close shaker and shake vigorously
- Strain over fresh ice cubes in a 325-350ml Collins or long drink glass
- Top with club soda and garnish with orange slice and cherry
- A chilled glass keeps ice cubes from melting too quickly
- This drink is strong, so sip with reverence and enjoy