The Mauviel M'150B saucepan is made from 1.5mm thick French copper (90%), which maximises the unparalleled heat responsiveness of copper while being light enough to manoeuvre. The other 10% is made of stainless steel; unlike old-fashioned copper pans which are lined with tin, stainless steel does not need to be re-tinned every few years and will last forever. A curved bronze handle, which comfortably moulds to your thumb, adds old-world charm. Suitable for all hobs except induction.
Mauviel M’150 pans, with stainless steel, bronze, or cast iron handles, are made of pure copper that’s soft by nature. They are polished and finished by hand, resulting in minor abrasions, small black marks or scuffs. These are considered normal and do not impact performance or durability.
Gas Hob Compatible
Electric Hob Compatible
Ceramic Hob Compatible
Why we love it
‘It’s almost magical to see the way it responds to my commands as I turn the heat up or down, and I take comfort knowing it will last forever plus.’
Specifications & Care
|Care||Hand wash; restore lustre with Copperbrill copper polish|
|Country of Origin||France|
|Dimensions||Diameter 18cm X H 10cm|
|Material||1.5mm thick copper, 18/10 stainless interior (90% copper); bronze handles|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects|
About The Brand
Since 1830, Mauviel has been making its superior cookware in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, which roughly translates to 'city of pans'. Known the world over by professional chefs and discerning home cooks, Mauviel produces several collections to fit every kitchen, from traditional tin-lined copper to induction-friendly stainless steel cookware that's ideal for induction hobs. The business has remained in the Mauviel family for seven generations, and it employs 70 highly skilled and experienced artisans to make just over 1000 unique products.
From creation to completion, the artistry with which Mauviel produces each piece demonstrates why the brand sits among the top tier of its industry. Thoughtful details like pouring rims and recessed handles, plus how neatly pieces in various ranges stack together, make using their cookware feel enjoyable. Their products are made to last a lifetime.Shop Mauviel