Mauviel’s M’200B range of copper cookware is designed to match the demands of busy restaurant kitchens. Copper, an exceptional conductor of heat, allows even, controlled cooking that responds to the slightest changes of temperature instantly. This range features a thick 2mm layer (90%) that puts this unique capability front and centre, resulting in maximum heat-responsiveness but enhanced usability, as it is lighter than most professional-grade copper pans. The other 10% of the pan is made from ultra-durable stainless steel that is easy to clean and never needs to be ‘re-tinned’. The bronze handles, which have a gold finish, add an undeniably beautiful aesthetic. This versatile saute casserole, ideal for both hob and oven-to-table dining, is built to withstand heavy use and still be passed down to generations. Suitable for all hobs except induction; it is not dishwasher safe.
Mauviel M’150 and M’200 pans, with stainless steel, bronze, or cast iron handles, are made of pure copper that’s soft by nature. They are polished and finished by hand, resulting in minor abrasions, small black marks or scuffs. These are considered normal and do not have any impact on performance or durability.
Gas Hob Compatible
Electric Hob Compatible
Ceramic Hob Compatible
Why we love it
‘Mauviel has engineered the M’200 range to have the best heat responsiveness possible, while also considering the weight and comfort of use. When these pans are not on the hob, cooking meals that meet exacting standards, they look beautiful hanging on a pot rack.’
Specifications & Care
|Care||Hand wash; restore lustre with Copperbrill copper polish|
|Country of Origin||France|
|Dimensions||Diameter 24cm X H 7cm|
|Material||2mm thick copper, 18/10 stainless interior (90% copper); bronze handles|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects|
About The Brand
Since 1830, Mauviel has been making its superior cookware in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, which roughly translates to 'city of pans'. Known the world over by professional chefs and discerning home cooks, Mauviel produces several collections to fit every kitchen, from traditional tin-lined copper to induction-friendly stainless steel cookware that's ideal for induction hobs. The business has remained in the Mauviel family for seven generations, and it employs 70 highly skilled and experienced artisans to make just over 1000 unique products.
From creation to completion, the artistry with which Mauviel produces each piece demonstrates why the brand sits among the top tier of its industry. Thoughtful details like pouring rims and recessed handles, plus how neatly pieces in various ranges stack together, make using their cookware feel enjoyable. Their products are made to last a lifetime.Shop Mauviel