Available in a large variety of sizes, the Mepal Cirqula bowl is suitable for the microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Made in Holland from BPA-free plastic, it is named after its 'circle of use'. Use it to mix or prepare ingredients; serve, store, and transport food; reheat food in the microwave; clean it in the dishwasher; and do it all again. The airtight lid, with a translucent window, keeps food fresh and prevents leakage. (The lids are not microwaveable.) They're so versatile that one size is rarely enough—which is why these bowls nest within one another like Russian dolls, making storage ultra efficient. Here is a size guide:
- 350ml: A small, flatter bowl that fits in your palm, great for storing hummus, side dishes, and baby food
- 500ml: With taller sides, this size is great for storing salads and vegetable
- 750ml: A flat bowl ideal for carrying a single lunch serving of pasta, soup, or rice bowl
- 1L: A taller, more narrow bowl, great for storing noodle soups and large salads
- 1250ml: A wide, flat bowl for storing 2 servings of any meal
- 2L: A narrow, tall bowl for storing 3-4 servings of any meal
- 2250ml: A large, flat bowl for storing 3-4 servings of any meal
- 3L: A spacious bowl that can be used for tossing salads, mixing batters and doughs (the lid makes it perfect for proofing bread!), storing large amounts of food, and more!
Note: The tall and narrow bowls (500ml, 1L, 2L) nest together with lids fastened. The flat and wide bowls (750ml, 1250ml, 2250ml) nest together with lids fastened. The smallest (350ml) and largest (3L) sizes nest with all the bowls.
Why we love it
'Not a day goes by where I don't use at least one of these bowls, whether it's as a prep bowl, storage container, or lunchbox. From storing to cleaning, the process is streamlined.'