The magnetic Wüsthof blade guard is a safe way to protect your knives when stored in your kitchen or when travelling. The folding mechanism allows for easy opening and closing.
- Small: 2.5cm wide for knives up to 16cm
- Medium: 3.5cm wide for knives up to 26cm
- Large: 5.5cm wide for knives up to 26cm
Why we love it
Easy to clean and protects your knives against any damage in drawers or in transit
About The Brand
For over 200 hundred years, the Wusthof has manufactured their knives in Solingen, Germany, known as the ‘City of Blades’. What started as a metalsmith making scissors in a cellar during the Napoleonic Wars is now an internationally recognized name for high-quality European blades. The company, which is still family-owned, produces no less than 1200 knives and kitchen accessories that vary in style and price range, but are consistent in high quality.
We love that they employ the most up-to-date procedures throughout the entire production process, consisting of:
- Measuring the blades before sharpening using lasers
- Calculating via computers the precise sharpening angle for each blade
- Sharpening the blades on a whetstone using precision robots
- Special final polishing of all blades using a special disc
If strict quality standards are not achieved, the knife is not approved for sale. That’s why Wusthof’s trident logo symbolises their three core values of passion, diligence, and perfection.Shop Wusthof