- 500g chicken wings
- 2 onions, halved
- 2 celery stalks, quartered
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 1-3 tsp salt (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a pressure cooker and add enough cold water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, uncovered, then fasten the lid. Keep on high heat until you see the 1st red ring. Reduce heat to maintain pressure at 1st red ring for 45 minutes. Release pressure naturally (take it off heat and wait for the valve to fall down so there are no red rings). Strain through fine mesh sieve.
- To make a less 'white' chicken stock, feel free to add more bits and bobs from the fridge, such as herbs, carrots, onion skins, and more.
- Feel free to shred the remaining chicken from the wings and shred it for using in chicken salad or chicken soup.