Add items to the bag and complete the set.
A comprehensive set of pans for the hob and oven.
Pots & Pans
The pots and pans in this collection—a mix of copper, stainless steel, and cast iron—work as an ensemble, covering a wide range of needs as a home cook, from hosting a multi-course dinner for a party to baking a loaf of artisan-style bread. These pans work on all hobs including induction and are oven-compatible. (The cast iron pieces work on the barbecue as well.) All-Clad's Copper Core range forms the base of this collection. It has a core of copper and two supporting layers of aluminium for near-perfect heat responsiveness.
When we set out to create the Perfect Kitchen pack, we asked ourselves what items go above and beyond what you expect of them—for example, a pan that doesn't just respond to heat well, but perfectly, like the frying pan in All-Clad's Copper Core range. There are two of those in this set, plus more items we consider the Best of the Best after many product trials, like razor-sharp Japanese knives and French enamelled cocottes. We also gathered all the little tools you reach for so often you forget they are there, like spatulas and strainers, so your kitchen is fully equipped. (Since we consider both All-Clad Copper Core and Mauviel M'Cook the best cookware ranges around, we also offer a Perfect Kitchen with the M’Cook range.) This set represents a 10% saving versus purchasing each piece separately.
Knives & Boards
A stunning collection of Kai Shun Classic knives, including:
- An all-purpose scalloped santoku
- A handy paring knife
- A versatile utility knife
- A serrated bread knife
- A carving fork
- A carving knife
- A pair of kitchen scissors
- A Kai Whetstone Sharpening Aid
Your knife set is complemented by:
- A Kai Stonehenge Knife Block for practical (and beautiful!) storage
- A Kai Shun Combination Whetstone to keep them sharp
- A Benriner Super Slicer Mandoline for speedy slicing
- A collection of three Borough Kitchen Chopping Boards
- An Olivewood End Grain Carving Board
The collection includes:
- An All-Clad Copper Core 6 Piece Cookware Set
- Two Staub Round Cocottes in classic black enamel, in 24cm and 28cm.
These are complemented by the addition of:
No pan set would be complete without roasting dishes, so we’ve included:
This comprehensive collection of gadgets will prepare you for almost any task:
- A Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill / Graphite / 22cm and Olivewood Salt Pot
- A lemon squeezer
- A Microplane Extra Coarse Grater and Fine Grater
- A Rosle Salad Spinner
- A Rosle Hook Pancake Slice, Fine Skimmer, Ladle, Basting Spoon, Potato Masher, Spaghetti Spoon
- A Rosle Balloon Whisk and Jug Whisk
- A Triangle Mini Whisk
- An Epicurean Angled Spatula / Slate
- An Olivewood Spoon / 30cm
- A Rosle Can Opener
- An Emile Henry Mortar & Pestle / Clay
- Three Zwilling Stainless Steel Colander Two Handle
- An All-Clad Steamer Insert
- A ETI Superfast Thermapen ONE Digital Thermometer
- A Kai Select 100 I-Peeler
- A Rosle Garlic and Ginger Press
- A Wusthof Stainless Steel Soap
- A Borough Kitchen Double Lever Corkscrew
When it comes to baking and measuring, we’re including:
- Three Rosle Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Zyliss Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Professional Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- A Jena Trendglas Measuring Jug 500ml
- A Zwilling Enfinigy Digital Scale
- A Rosle Fine Mesh Kitchen Sieve 20cm
- A De Buyer Non-Stick Baking Sheet
- A Fletchers’ Mill Classic Rolling Pin
We’ve also included some of our signature linens and textiles:
We will always endeavour to ensure that every item listed here is in stock. In the event that any of the pieces from this collection are unavailable, we'll get in touch to let you know. We will arrange a substitution for a similar item of the same value or dispatch the item as soon as possible. We'll always let you know before we dispatch your collection if we've made any substitutions.
Why we love it
'We created this set based on the tools multiple members of our team have used in their home kitchens for years. That's why we are so confident in the function, quality and durability of each piece, from pots and knives to smaller pieces like lemon squeezers and tea towels.'